Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Here's to 2012! {Utah Wedding Photographer}


As I prepare to enter this already crazy year I've been reflecting on my business and how blessed I truly feel. This picture on the left (taken in April of 2010) was my first paid photo shoot. In less than 2 years I can't believe how far I've come thanks to people being so willing to take me under their wing and teach me along with people trusting me to take their pictures. I remember sitting on my cousin, Whitney's bed trying to come up with a name for myself. At the time my name was Lauren Ford and "Lauren Ford Photography" just didn't seem to roll off the tongue with ease. My entire life my family has called me LaLa, so I came up with LaLa's Lens (I think I'm the only LaLa anything on google). I feel a deep feeling of gratitude as I prepare for a new blog (soon to come!) and an exciting year packed with more weddings booked than last year already! I'm so grateful to my cousin Whitney for helping me discover my love for my camera and people's faces. She was my first instructor on my camera and photoshop :) Now as I learn an ENDLESS amount of knowledge from my own wedding photographer (Kate Benson - I keep her company during weddings) I CAN'T believe I even published some of my earlier work, but then I look at my pictures and it makes me smile as I realize I have the best job in the world. So here's to 2012, may it be the best yet!

1 comment:

  1. Lala you are the best!! Your photography has come SO FAR this year and you have gotten so dang amazing! Keep up the freaking good work and I love you!

    ReplyDelete